Diesel concrete pump is used widely in the high-rise building construction, roads, bridges, water conservancy etc. It is specially powered by diesel engine, which makes it very suitable for concrete pumping under no-electricity circumstances. The key components of diesel engine concrete pump are hydraulic pump and hydraulic valve. It adopts optimized s-valve that makes pumping more smooth. It has reliable performance, stable pumping and strong pumping ability, which is well-received by users.
The working principle of diesel concrete pump
The pump drives the oil entering into the main cylinder through the hydraulic system. When one piston in the pumping cylinder extends, the hydraulic system makes the other piston rebound through pressurized oil in the sealing pipeline. The concrete conveying piston connected to the main cylinder piston rod is self-absorption in the conveying cylinder. The concrete in the hopper is sucked into the conveying cylinder through the suction port of the slide valve under the effect of atmospheric pressure and the mixing blades. At the same time, under the action of oil pressure, the other main cylinder promotes the extension of piston rod and pushes the piston to convey concrete in the cylinder through pressure, the d then the concrete enters the pipelines through Y pipeline in the slide valve outlet. After completion of above procedures, the system changes the direction to press oil into another main cylinder, completing another different delivery process. So repeatedly, concrete in the hopper can be continuously delivered to Y pipeline. Through the pipeline, the concrete can reach working point to complete the pumping work.
|whole performance of machine||Max. theo. concrete output(L./H)||M3/h||40/26||67/45||84/45|
|Max.concrete pumping pressure(H./L.)||MPa||10/7.6||13/7||16/11|
|Distribution valve type||S Valve||S Valve||S Valve|
|Concrete cylinder diameter×stroke||mm||Φ180x1200||Φ200x1650||Φ200x1800|
|Hopper capacity x feeding height||L/mm||400/1100||800/1400||800/1400|
|Power system||Diesel engine model||Weifang Delier 6105ZB||Wechai||Wechai|
|Electrical engineering power||KW||82||129||176|
|Hydraulic system||Circuit type||Open circuit||Open circuit||Open circuit|
|Pumping system pressure||MPa||32||32||32|
|Mixing system pressure||MPa||6-8||6-8||6-8|
|Capacity of oil tank||L||370||370||580|
|Other parameters||Max. Theoretical Vertical/Horizontal Conveying Distance||m||120/500||180/800||200/800|
|Max. aggregate diameter||mm||Slick/scree:40/50||Slick/scree:40/50||Slick/scree:40/50|
|Inside diameter of delivering pipe||mm||Φ125||Φ125||Φ125|
Characteristics of diesel concrete pump
- It has high power, oil-saving and long service life. The whole equipment work intelligently, and the working environment is different from the electric concrete pump. It can work in a bad environment with its excellent pumping ability, high pumping speed, lower congestion and higher cost performance.
- The pumping speed can be adjusted according to different requirements of construction.
- It has anti-pumping function, which can easily troubleshoot congestion.
- The glass plates and cutting rings adopts hardness alloy with wear-resisting, long service life and easy replacement. The cutting rings can compensate the clearance automatically.
- Hydraulic system adopts s-valve. The distribution valve has the ability of increasing force in each process when the equipment is pumping. Thatcan effectively reduce congestion to improve pump steady and increase the adaptability to materials. The possibility of internal and external leakage in the hydraulic system can be eliminated by high quality sealing function.
- The reversing device has the performance of high pressure buffering. It makes the s-valve powerful swing and avoids shocking s-valve. The possibility of congestion can be reduced apparently.
- The lubrication system has boost feature, which can increase automatic lubrication system effectively, avoid the oil road congestion and improve working reliability. Moreover, the lubrication system is controlled automatically by procedure, which can prolong the service life of rotating components.
- The accumulator is automatically unloaded when the equipment stops pumping. When accumulatoris out of work, the pump still can work normall That ensures high reliability of system. Besides, the maintenance and protection work is more secure.
- The components adopt domestic and overseas famous brands, which has good universality, strong interchangeability and lower maintenance cost.